- You know that Saraswati Home Tuitions is a home tutoring marketplace and will facilitate through its platform and other resources finding for you such students as who want home tuition in your area of expertise.
- Saraswati Home Tuitions provides one Hour Demo class to its clients and after accepting you have to attend Demo class within time frame as mentioned in whats app while receiving details of Tuition. If this does not happen due to any reason, you have to inform us immediately.
- You will not share any details (mobile number & address) with client during DEMO Class Day.
- After confirmation of tuition by client Saraswati Home Tuitions will paid your tuition fee in your account on ending of every month. You will not have permission to take tuition fee directly from client. If we found same then we will not publish any tuition to you in future and we will not responsible for any inconvenience, miss happening by the parents.
- You understand and agree that Saraswati Home Tuitions will deduct its commission 50% from the first month payment received on every tuition.
- As a home tutor, you understand to follow with all applicable laws, exercise of professional competence, care, skill, diligence and prudence as is usually exercised by professionals.
- You Know and agree that the relationship between Saraswati Home Tuitions and you will not be considered as an employer and employee relation.
- You be aware of that the final decision to select a particular student for tuition is yours and yours alone and you will teach the student if and only if at least one parent is present in the house.
- You understand that all information provided is deemed reliable but is not guaranteed and should be independently verified.
- You understand that if you agreed to take an assignment, you have to complete it. In unavoidable circumstances you have to give minimum 15 days notice period.
Tutor Registration can be cancelled without notification on :-
- Any misconduct to the Client or us.
- Consecutive Failure of 2 assignments by any reason. 3rd chance may be considered in specific circumstances.
- Absentee for a long duration without notice.
- Diverting from the above rule.